Thursday 5 October 2017

That Indian Trip

It's nearly a year since that marvellous trip to India and I still haven't sorted out the notes and photographs to made a report for myself and the blog. but I do have fun remembering as I look at the photos. Here are some favourites plus memories:


Our home hosts in Kolkata, the lovely Dawars, enjoyed giving us delicious local Indian food in the local regional recipes. I still make their carrot 'porridge' for breakfast.

It seems to me I have to return. I loved India.

READERS PLEASE NOTE:
1 a.m. Wednesday 11th of October to 1 a.m. Tuesday October 17th all my novels in ebook form: 'Jacob's Justice', 'Tizzie', and 'Bittersweet', will be on sale for 99 pence or cents at Amazon and Smashwords and https://coverblurb.com plus various other book site. Print copies will also be on sale at Amazon.com and .co.uk,

No comments: