Wednesday 20 April 2016

The Kindle CountDown Sale.

It seems to me that this PR business is nearly as bad as chasing a literary agent! It took a full week to get the Kindle Countdown Sale set up. By the time I had struggled through the first day of setting up adverts I had a headache. Still I did get all the information need for each book advertising site. At least I have it all in a file ready to go. But every site had something unique to fill in as well. AskDavid.com refused to take the blurb as the main selling point, authors had to provide something unique and not seen elsewhere! Sigh!

Anyway around five to seven book promotion sites a day will be promoting our books.

This is an experiment to see if a five day push does boost sales and will I get my expenses back? Should be fun watching what happens.

Thus May 11th, May 12th, May 13th, May 14th and May 15th will be days when my fellow authors and I will be watching the sales and seeing which book news email site provides the best results. There will be much analysising of results and either cheers or sighs!

Let's hope for cheers.

No comments: